We recognize and respect the privacy expectations of today’s consumers and the requirements of applicable federal and state privacy laws. We believe that making you aware of how we use your non-public personal information (“Personal Information”), and to whom it is disclosed, will build trust between us and the buyers and sellers that we proudly serve. This Privacy Statement provides an overview.
In the course of our auction business (both live and online), we can collect Personal Information about you from the following sources:
- From applications or other forms we receive from you or your authorized representative;
- From your transactions with, interactions being performed by, us, our affiliates, or others;
- From our internet web sites;
- From our Social Media Sites
- From the public records maintained by governmental entities that we either obtain directly from those entities, or our affiliates or others; and
- From consumer or other reporting agencies among others.
- From 3rd Party Mailing Companies
Our policies regarding the protection of the confidentiality and security of your personal information
We maintain several safeguards to protect your Information from unauthorized access or intrusion. We limit access to Personal Information only to those employees who need such access in connection with providing products or services to you.
We will not sell or trade your personal information to anyone.
We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, such as insurance companies, agents, and real estate settlement service providers to complete the transaction on hand. We also may disclose your Personal Information:
- to agents, brokers, or representatives to provide you with services you have requested;
- to third-party contractors or service providers who provide services or perform marketing or other functions on our behalf (i.e. shippers); and
- to others with whom we enter into joint marketing agreements for products or services that we believe you may find of interest.
In addition, we will disclose your Personal Information when you direct or give us permission, when we are required by law to do so, or when we suspect fraudulent or criminal activities.
We also may disclose your Personal Information when otherwise permitted by applicable privacy laws such as, for example, when disclosure is needed to enforce our rights arising out of any agreement, transaction, or relationship with you.
One of the important responsibilities of some of our affiliated companies is to record documents in the public domain. Such documents may contain your Personal Information.
This site contains links to and from other websites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time consistent with applicable privacy laws.
We, at Hahn Kiefer Real Estate Services, are committed to ensuring you receive a positive experience with our company.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email our office or call our office using the Contact Links associated with each auction.